Nuvidia offers a variety of templates for disc, tape, and packaging applications. Our templates have been designed to adhere to very precise tolerances to insure very accurate transfer to the print media.
Preparing Your Digital Files:
- Accepted Files:
- Photoshop, Illustrator, High Resolution PDF’s, In Design files – based on the multiple plug-in’s available, please submit as PDF’s.
- Provide a Minimum of 300dpi.
- Please outline all fonts, Nuvidia may not have the variant used in the art creation.
- Do not flatten the template lines over the art design.
- Bleed is the distance the ink/image extends past the finished edge of the product before final cutting. Standard minimum bleed is 1/8″ (.125″), and text must be at least 1/8″ inside the trim edge.
- Please save your files as CMYK. Color conversions from RGB to CMYK may produce unexpected results.
- Uploading Your Artwork:
- Files can be compressed into a single Zip or Stuff It file before sending. All files under 5mb can be emailed, files over 5mb please use the upload files page under customer support tab.
DVD and CD Templates
Other templates are available by contacting your sales associate.