Nuvidia offers a complete line of DVD-R duplication services including pre-mastering and verification, along with custom on-disc printing on a variety of DVD Media surfaces (standard or mini).
DVD duplication is the process of burning your content directly onto pre-existing DVD-R media and is a good option for quick-turn, lower volume DVD manufacturing. Our facility in Overland Park, Kansas offers professional DVD-R duplication utilizing commercial quality multi-speed DVD duplication drive systems.
- Digital Inkjet Print: Capable of printing anything from one color to full color graphic images directly on to disc surface.
- Thermal Print: Premium disc printing that provides a high gloss, smudge-proof finish to your discs.
- Custom Graphic Services available (design charge applies)
DVD-R DUPLICATION INCLUDES
- Premium DVD media (printable silver or white surface)
- Custom on-disc graphics
- Fast turn times, low prices
- Bit level error verification
- 3-5 day standard turnaround
- Next day service (subject to availability)
- Quality finishing
- Copy Protection is available (DRM charge applies)
DVD DUPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Master DVD (acceptable formats include DVD-R/RW and +R/RW)
- Graphic elements for label art (templates available Here)
- Non DVD Source Masters will require DVD Mastering and Authoring (mastering charge applies)
- Video files may be placed in DropBox or similar file-sharing software. Nuvidia can download the file and create a suitable DVD-R master. Call your sales rep for details (mastering charge applies).
- DVD Amaray Style Boxes
- Jewel boxes (slimline and standard)
- Sleeves and envelopes
- Specialized printing for manuals & booklets
- Custom packaging and fulfillment.
- Professional over-wrap or shrink-wrap
Nuvidia uses premium grade professional media for all DVD-R Duplication projects.